This is an automated system in which no car needs to be removed for removing other car parked on the system thus making each platform independent of the other. This system can be spread horizontally for upto 10 columns and vertically for upto 10 levels and upto Three levels in the pit. Number of slots that needs to be left empty = X-1 (where X is the number of levels).
|TYPE||Puzzle Parking with Pit|
|NO. OF CAR PER UNIT||Number of slots minus (X-1) (X is the number of levels above ground) (Y is the number of Level in Pit)|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||2000 Kg [ Per Car Weight]|
|LIFTING TIME||1-2 minute per platform (variable)|
|SLIDING TIME||10 m/min per Platform|
|OPERATION||Hydraulic Lifting, Motorized sliding either side with Motor Chain Mechanism. Integrated System with Touch Screen / RFID operation.|
|POWER SUPPLY||415 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Up to 0.05 units per Stack Lifting and 0.01 units per sliding operation (approx).|
- Four Platforms per system.
- Color scheme for the System can be provided as per the Client’s requirement.
- Hot dipped Galvanized Corrugated floor plates on platforms to reduce dead weight and increase durability.
- Two sets of hydraulic cylinders will be provided.
- Chain supported balancing and lifting Mechanism
- Compact Power pack system with enclosed motor and rubber bush fittings for reduced noise levels.
- Optional Photo sensor for the middle car to prevent accidental lowering of upper stack or lifting of the lower stack.
- Electromagnetic locking mechanism to prevent unwanted lowering of upper stacks.
- Limit switches to restrict the travel height by Auto cutting off the motor .
- Remote switch box with Key/Push button for easy operation.
- Emergency Shutdown switch.